The WKU Apartments offer premiere, fully furnished one and two-bedroom options for students with 60 or more credit hours (at the time of lease), or students who are married or have dependent children, who desire an apartment experience while living on the Hill. Scholarships and financial can be applied.
The two apartment buildings are located on Kentucky Street next to the Alumni Square Garage, and are owned and operated by the WKU Department of Housing & Residence Life.
- Scholarships and financial aid can be applied
- Internet and Utilities included (water, electric, trash, etc.)
- $50/month per person electricity allowance
- 11 month or 12 month lease available
- Fully furnished with a couch, coffee table, full size bed, dresser and nightstand
- Stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Crown molding
- Granite counter tops
- Utility closet
- Closets in bedroom with wire shelving
- Tiled bathrooms
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms
- Window blinds
- Bar stools are provided in 1350 Kentucky Street apartments only
There are no reviews yet.