Updated units with neutral and modern color scheme and lighting, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, private balcony/porch with storage space, and washer and dryer. Also, includes a multi-room central music system. Within walking distance to WKU and local restaurants! We are pet friendly (with restrictions) and include pet waste bags/bins on the property.
Distance from campus: 0.2 miles
Himalaya is a pet friendly community, although we do have certain restrictions to
create a friendly environment for all the residents.
● One time Pet Fees(non refundable): $275
● Each Dog/Cats: $30/month (under 35 lbs)
● Each Dog/Cats: $30/month (over 35 lbs)
● Breed & size restrictions.
● No exotic pets allowed.
● Any pet >35 lbs must be on the first floor
● No pets allowed on the third floor
● Maximum allowed pet weight: 55 lbs (any pet over 55 lbs is not allowed)
● Maximum 2 pets per unit.
● Pets must be vaccinated (proof needed before moving in)
● All pet rules must be followed.
Below are the list of breed which is restricted: (List can be amended at any
time without notice)
● Pit bull
● Cane corsos
● Staffordshire terriers
● Great Danes
● Doberman pinschers
● Presa Canario
**If dog is a mixed breed with any of the breeds above, we will require a
temperament letter from your veterinarian describing that it is of good
temperament for apartment living**
-Management reserves the right to decline application even if a pet is on an
approved list to balance the overall community and provide a good living for all
-For service animals or emotional support animals, you must provide all the
documentation as listed above and also provide a letter from a physician/equal
authority. (cannot be from any online source)
-For other pets or any questions: Contact management.
There are no reviews yet.